Canada Jama`at is holding the 5th Annual 'The Holy Qur’an and Science Conference' on November 25, 2018.'
The purpose of this conference is to:
- Create awareness and interest in the deeper study of the holy Qur’an
- Provide a platform for our scholars to share their knowledge.
- Encourage our members and particularly youths to seek guidance from the Holy Qur’an in every sphere of life.
- To disseminate the message of the Holy Qur’an to the entire world.
- This conference will enlighten you of dept of research on the Holy Qur'an that will be presented by the eminent scholars of Jama`at from UK, USA and Canada.
Some of the speakers are:
- Dr. Zahid Khan Sahib (UK)- Member of the panel in "Faith Matters" MTA International
- Dr. Zia Shah Sahib (USA) - Chief Editor of the "Muslim Times" USA
- Professor Dr. Sohail Hussain Sahib - Chief of Pediatric at the Stanford University
- Dr. Ali Alburaki Sahib - Professor of the University of Damascus - Heading the "Honey Bee Training" Project at the Ta`lim Department.
- Dr. Maria Ahmad Sahiba - Professor chemistry and Biology at the UPEI
- Dr. Qaasim Farah Sahib - Environmental Scientist
- Dr. Tauseef Khan Sahib - Honey Researcher
- Dr. Hameed Mirza - National Secretary Ta`lim
You are cordially invited to join this noble conference.
The conference sessions will be divided into oral and poster presentations
To register please visit the conference website: http://www.quranandscience.org/
In addition, you are requested to invite your non-Ahmady friends to this noble conference.
Please note that this event will be held on November 25, 2018 at Baitul Hamd Mosque, located at 1194 Matheson Blvd. East, Mississauga, ON, L4W 1Y2, from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM. A detailed program will be available in due course. Insha'Allah!